With the Records Retention Schedule (RRS) as the foundation, the records management function incorporates both tools and training to maintain compliance with records laws and help employees make good decisions about managing University records.
Authenticity, Integrity, and Availability of University Records
University records are important assets and must be managed to ensure their protection and availability. Each employee is responsible for protecting university records and assuring the confidentiality, authenticity, utility, integrity, and availability of university information.
For more information, see Texas State's Information Security policy, UPPS 04.01.01, Section 01.02
- Records and non-records
- A note about transitioning to digital records
- RM Training
- University Records Retention Schedule
- Common Records are now searchable in the RRS
- Prepare for Disposition - Notices and Updates
- Disposition Instructions
- Shredding Options
- * TSUS Office Records Retention Schedule